Pages

Friday, September 12, 2014

My First Post Ever

Well.

I never thought I'd be writing two blogs at one time. I'm not so sure this is a good idea, since I'm barely keeping up with my other blog, With Eagles' Wings, but one can always try. And so I will.

In case you don't follow my other blog, or have never met me before, my name is Kaitlyn Bergen (or "Katie" to everyone who I'm not in trouble with at the moment). I am 16 years old, but by the time I get the guts up to tell anyone about this blog, I will probably be at least 17.

The reason I decided to have two blogs is because I have a serious side to me as well as a humorous one. The humorous side will try to stay where it belongs...at With Eagles' Wings. My serious side will show up more at this blog, which I hope doesn't scare you away. The reason I feel that my serious side should show up a little more often is because I have so many thoughts tumbling around inside of me that aren't funny or simple. On my other blog, I hardly write about anything that isn't funny, and I wanted another place to come to when I needed it; a place where I could write about my walk with Christ, or my fears or doubts, or the latest biblical discovery I've made when having devotions. It's not like I can't write about that at With Eagles' Wings, but I'd rather have a place that is completely devoted to more consequential ideas. 

So here is my blog, Taking Up the Cross of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, there! I absolutely love comments of any sort, so yours are certainly welcome! :) Thanks for making my day!